I love looking at blogs! It is my favorite Sunday afternoon activity-to run through my growing list of blogs! However, every time I look at ours, it hasn't changed. That would be because Terry has been the only contributer and he isn't all that interested. So.....I'm taking over our blog!
I really enjoy blogs with lots of pictures! A big problem for us since our camera has been broken since summer! We do, however, have thousands of pictures already on our computer. We took over 2000 pictures while in Thailand and Cambodia! So....I thought I would start with a travel log (hopefully not too long or too boring) of our trip this past summer.
It will start as soon as I learn how to put a picture into our blog!
Stay tuned!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm excited to be invited and see what you put on and what was already here! It's always fun to see what people are doing!!!
welcome to the blogosphere becky!
Post a Comment