Friday, June 18, 2010

The Dining Room Wall Comes DOWN!

We are putting a new laminate floor in throughout our home. Step #1
in this HUGE project is to take down the wall between our dining room
and our family room. So....we went from this......
to this...... (it is still a mess but it will look great when it is all done!)
Emy started us off...
I think she was enjoying the demolition WAY too much!
Mike was in Boise for a business trip. he had a few hours to visit with us
so his dad put him to work helping to take the rest of the wall down.
The pictures are not in order because I can't figure out how to move
pictures when I get them into the blog. But, you get the idea!    

               


4 comments:

Emily said...

So excited!! It looks awesome and I'm glad I got to help take out part of the wall.

Cool Waters said...

It's as if a piece of my childhood has been taken away!! Where will you hang your stockings?? Good idea though, it looks great!

Nick said...

I'm insanely jealous that other people got to sledge hammer the house and I didn't.

Tami said...

That is so excting! Can't wait to come see it all done!!