Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun Times with Abby & Natalie!

I am the luckiest Aunt because I have so many of my nieces and
nephews and great-nieces and great-nephews living in town! I even
get to babysit once in a while and it is a real treat! Here are two of
my beautiful Munn great-nieces.....Natalie and Abby!
When I picked Abby up from pre-school, her face lit up when she saw
me and she ran across the yard with her arms opened wide, calling my
name, smiling and laughing. When she got to me she jumped into my
arms and gave me the biggest hug! It was awesome! My heart just
leaped with joy and happiness to have this little girl in my life! Of course,
on the way home we had to stop and get an ice cream treat!

I was sitting in the chair talking to Thomas and the next thing I knew,
I had two little girls climbing up to be on my lap and sitting next to me!
Natalie ended up cuddling up in my arms to drink her bottle and I was
in heaven! Thanks Kim for sharing these little darlings with me for a
few hours!

No comments: