Sunday, May 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Today is my birthday! Thomas asked me how old I was. I told him to tell
me how old he thought I was. He said, "oh forty-five..something like that?
(he was really serious)" I gave him a kiss and told him I was 54! His
comment was "wow". When I asked what that meant, he said, "I didn't
think you were that old!"

Thank you to the Hickories Ward Relief Society for my Happy Birthday
yard sign!
A surprise from all my kids (Thomas was in charge of the wrapping
part).....a pedicure! I love it!

54 years old and counting......Look at that handsome man standing
next to me! I get to be with him for all those "and counting years!"
Lucky me!

Me and "my baby"! Twenty-three years ago I was 9 months pregnant
and ready to deliver this young man. He celebrates his 23rd birthday in 2
days!
You decide........an elephant poop frame or..........

this! I have been looking for over a year for the perfect frames
for our elephant pictures from our elephant jungle excursion in
Thailand. I finally found them and Terry got them for me for my birthday.
It is hard to tell from the picture but they are really chunky-just as an
elephant frame should be! They are going to look so cool hung.....

in that blank spot above my elephant wall hanging... don't you agree?!

No comments: